The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site

The Servers of Chaos is a roleplaying site, based on a roleplay started by me and my friends on another forum. But we had to move it, so here we are!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:15 pm by Silverwish

» The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 am by Silverwish

» COTTON! Reference Pics
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm by Silverwish

» Rulez and that
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm by Silverwish

» Shadow's Memories...
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm by Silverwish

» Original Character Chat!
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 pm by Silverwish

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverwish

Silverwish

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:34 pm

(k)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:48 pm

"No, but this isn't a tomb!"
Back to top Go down
https://theserversofchaos.forumotion.com
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:49 pm

"Not all levels are tombs." Tori retorted. "Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, half the game takes place in London."
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:52 pm

(gtg, night)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:55 pm

"Then why's it called Tomb Raider?"

"Gee, I hope this argument goes on for another million hours!" Pitch said.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:04 am

(What. The. Heck? I just heard some noise, jumped, and looked at my bedroom light. And it flickered. I had it turned off (since I'm supposed to be asleep). I turned on a streetlamp with my mind once by concentrating, but I didn't think it would happen randomly O_O)

Aw, g'night Silver.))
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Tori growled at Pitch, but replied. "Later..."

(O_O SHOOT! The fuhrer found out already....Pride's after you...)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:44 pm

"Right. Let's get going!" Sonic said.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:46 pm

(....so about Nina... ;_; )

She led the way again.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:53 pm

(Who?)

Sonic followed, leaping over the hole in the floor.

Pitch did the same.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:57 pm

(The little girl in episode 4?)

Knuckles jumped over the hole after them.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm

(Sorry I poofed my internet is just such a bastard. And come to think of it, yeah, so is Nina's dad!. I can't believe he did that! That little girl did nothing wrong!)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 pm

(i gtg, so I'll express myself tomorrow.)

(But omg...I cried so hard...I'm SO GLAD he died...)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm

(Same here. He certainly got what was coming to him. Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Ok, my problem with Shou Tucker is more than the whole “U USED UR DAUGHTER!”
Yes, this outrages me, but my story’s a bit personal.
Nina, cute little innocent girl, right? Bright, happy, innocent lil Nina. I liked her from the start. I like kids. She put a smile on her face. Then she talks about how she does get lonely sometimes. How her father’s always busy with his work that they hardly have any time together?
That’s when I truly connected to her. It upset me a lot, because, my dad’s busy too. Around her age, he had to stop spending a lot of time with mom and I just so we could make money. Now, that’s not too much of an issue, but he’s still really busy. I knew exactly how she felt. So that’s when Ed decided to play with her, because their dad was the same way. That made me happy, because back then, I didn’t have friends. And when I was invited…I was just…sort…there…secluded. She had someone, and that made me happy. They got so close real fast, she thought of him as a brother.
Then Shou, made me cry. He asked if she wanted to play with him tomorrow.
All these years, that’s what Nina wanted the most. She jumped to the idea and she was so happy!
The second the Elric brother entered, I knew something was wrong. I was expecting like an attack or ambush and Nina was killed. But when they found that chimera.
“Hey, that looks lik-“ O_O “Wait a minute….WHAT IS THAT!?”
But I knew what that was. The second when Ed was on him about it, I just broke down into tears; tears of grief to tears of hatred and anger.
It’s one thing to do it out of the blue.
But to trick your own daughter, and her dog, promising the one thing she wanted most! JUST FOR AN EXPERMIENT!
I can’t describe how I feel. That’s just….it’s despicable! That’s cruel, that’s cold, and seriously? What did he plan on accomplishing? He wanted to keep his license so he and his daughter could live happily. And he threw away the only thing he had left! For what!? He’s talking about how everything’s fix and Ed’s just like him, I was trembling with hatred. I actually slammed my fist down, crying as Ed beat him to a pulp, and what broke my head.
“Edward, stop. Daddy’s hurt. Daddy’s hurt.”
She had no clue what was going on. When you combine an animal and a chimera, their memories remain intact. That’s so cruel, and she doesn’t even know what’s going on…
She STILL considers him a dad.
She STILL thinks they’ll play…why? How? Just….why?
And having to turn her down like that.
Having to walk away, leaving her with Shou.
Having to leave her in the hands of the military…
…poor girl…no one…deserves that…especially her age…
One moment while I cry out a river of tears…
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:02 pm

(I know. It's just so horrible. I get so angry when I think about it, because although doing EXACTLY what that bastard did is impossible, there are people who are that cruel. I just want to. . . to make them go through the same pain. To make them KNOW how it feels to be treated like you're a worthless piece of shit that should be experimented on/abused/neglected. I have a friend who has parents that I just want to tear apart.)
(Nina didn't deserve to die at the hands of Scar, but Shou sure as hell did.)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:11 pm

(I'm glad you can say what's on my mind because I don't like to say that sort of language. XD)
(...yeah...there wasn't a way to return Nina to normal...I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer anymore...)
(...but I'm upset she died, especially at the hands of Scar AFTER seeing what he did to Shou...in honest...I think Scar should've spared her that sight...)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 pm

(So, RP?)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:03 am

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 am

Sonic observed more markings on the wall, wondering what they were and who made them.

Pitch saw that the tunnel was beginning to open up and gasped. "I think there's another room up ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:06 am

"Let's head on in then." Knuckles said.

Tori nodded, leading.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:10 am

"Woah," Sonic and Pitch both exclaimed as they entered the chamber. This room was even larger and more mysterious than the last one.

"What do you think these could've been used for?" Sonic asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:13 am

(gtg.)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:14 am

(aw)

"Not sure..."
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Could've been better, but what do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next