The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site

The Servers of Chaos is a roleplaying site, based on a roleplay started by me and my friends on another forum. But we had to move it, so here we are!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:15 pm by Silverwish

» The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 am by Silverwish

» COTTON! Reference Pics
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm by Silverwish

» Rulez and that
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm by Silverwish

» Shadow's Memories...
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm by Silverwish

» Original Character Chat!
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 pm by Silverwish

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 pm

(I'm obsessed with Ginga xD And I think that would be cool [although I've never seen the show]! And you don't have to ask me what characters you can create; they're your ideas, why shouldn't you be allowed to use them? Wink )

Pitch cringed, rubbing her cheek.

Sonic stepped in. "We could've, but we weren't, were we?"

Tails sighed and rolled his eyes. "You two are so STUPID sometimes!"
Back to top Go down
https://theserversofchaos.forumotion.com
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:40 pm

(It'S AMAZING! But lots of blood, gore, foul language...and very dark)

(Ok, that's what I wanted to talk about.)

(ok, one, there are people that use the arts of Alchemy, which is the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation" and its sequence is usually described as:

Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.
Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.
Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.

The proper application of this craft requires not only a full understanding of chemistry and ancient alchemical theory, but also a sort of natural talent towards recognizing and manipulating the physical objects with energy, which require uncommon levels of intelligence and aptitude.)

(So they can create, or transmute a sword using the iron around them, or a staff from the earth.)

(Then, there are these beings called Homunculi. (Homunculus for singular) They're people created by alchemy, (which is 'illegal' I'll explain later.) but immortal...sorta...they live on a Philosopher's stone, which is created with human souls. Each one of them can regenerate and heal, and each one has their own abilities. Like my favorite, who's not evil and like an Anti-hero, can rearrange the carbon in his body to make his skin as hard as diamond, giving him the name "The Ultimate Shield." Another can extend her nails to cut through anything and everything, giving her the name, "The Ultimate Spear.")

(I was wondering if they can have abilities like that. (Minus the immortality and Ultimate shield. Only way to penetrate it is to use Alchemy to rearrange the carbon...)

"YOU IDIOT!" Tori snapped, stomping her foot. "Do you even remember what happened the last time you faced him!? What he and Fiona did to Tails!? And what I had to go through!?"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:45 pm

(Cooooool!)

(Hey, so where are they in Mobius? Back on Angel Island or somewhere else)

"Okay, okay, jeez I'm sorry!" Sonic said, feeling a prick of guilt.

"You should be." Tails told him, thumping him on the head.

"I still think it was funny," Pitch said quietly. She received a punch in arm from Tails.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:48 pm

(Angel Island)

(So, is that alright?)

(OH OH OH! The one with the shield, btw, he takes over this guy as a vessel after his first death...but he's [i]really[i] cool.)

(...so...want me to explain about the stone and the...'creating people' thing?)

Tori, just socked her hard.

"What is going on here?!" Shade snapped, walking over.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

(Yes, go right ahead!)

(Epical!)

(Nah, that's okay.)

"Oh hi Shade!" Sonic exclaimed. "We were just-"

Tails cut in. "These two morons-" he pointed a Pitch and Sonic. "Almost got us KILLED!"

Pitch cringed even more. "Not exactly," said retorted. "It was only a hilarious joke!"
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

(Cool In a bit)

(Ok XD)

"A dumb joke that could've KILLED US!" Tori snapped.

"Enough!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Sonic was about to retort, but shut his mouth and looked at Shade. "So. . . "
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Tori immediately stormed off.

"...where have you guys been?" Shade asked.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

"Well . . ." Sonic started. "We kinda got trapped in Moebius for a bit. Encountered Scourge. I- We kicked his butt, though."

Tails glared at Sonic, getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Shade frowned, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm

(So where's Knux?)

"Yeah, so . . . that happened." Sonic said. "But at least we're all safely back here!"
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 pm

(He's just kinda hanging out at the moment. XD like "Ok, Tori's ticked, Sonic's being stupid again, Pitch is...herself....oh look, it's Shade. Glad she- nope, she's not happy....I'll just stand back here...")

"But how were we separated?" Shade asked.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

(xD)

"No idea," Sonic said. "Anyway, this conversation's getting boring; how can we spice it up?"

Tails rolled his eyes and punched Sonic in the arm. "I don't know, but you can shut you trap now."

Pitch leaned against a tree, watching the others talk.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 pm

"Where's the Master Emerald?" Knuckles asked.

"It's safe." she said. "Striker and Jen tried to go after you, and I had to fight them to keep them away."
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Sonic ran off through the trees, wanting to get his adrenaline rushing. He howled with as he swerved around boulders and trees.

Pitch laughed. "There he goes again."
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Knuckles rolled his eyes.

"I should get back." Shade said. "I'll come back if things have settled, alright?"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Tails nodded. "Okay Shade," he said. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Shade nodded. "Tell Tori I said farewell." she said. "...oh...and Pitch..."
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm

"Yeah?" Pitch asked, looking at Shade. "What is it?" her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she looked at the Nocturnus Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:51 pm

"You're still interested in the little 'performance,' right?"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 pm

"Am I!" she exclaimed, back flipping off of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

(god I need to pay attention!)

"Tori knows it, you know." Shade said.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:00 pm

"Awesome. . . " Pitch breathed. "Thanks, Shade! See ya around!"
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 pm

She nodded and took off.

"...well...guess I'll see you around then." Knuckles said to Tails and Shade.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

"Where're you going?" Pitch asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next