The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site

The Servers of Chaos is a roleplaying site, based on a roleplay started by me and my friends on another forum. But we had to move it, so here we are!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:15 pm by Silverwish

» The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 am by Silverwish

» COTTON! Reference Pics
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm by Silverwish

» Rulez and that
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm by Silverwish

» Shadow's Memories...
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm by Silverwish

» Original Character Chat!
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 pm by Silverwish

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverwish

Silverwish

Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Empty
PostSubject: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:34 am

Here's that RP Cotton.

Canon:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Blaze
Rouge

Fanon:
Pitch (Cottonwood11)
Tori (me)
Moon (Moonwater Aquakitty)
Striker (pantherstorm)

The Alchemists:
Canon:
Scar~ A tan fox with crimson eyes, and an X shaped scar on her face, and hair that looks like a silver-colored crown on top, which sticks up a bit. Scar's right arm is adorned with a thin scar stretching entirely around the limb where the bicep meets the shoulder and, from that mark all the way down to the wrist, is nearly covered with a complex tattoo. The upper portion of her face is disfigured with a large X-shaped scar which stretches across her forehead and down over her eyes into his upper cheekbones. She wears a sleeveless white tunic, wearing a tanish cloak with a hood. (Cotton)

Edward Elric~ A yellow dog with golden eyes, golden-blond hair long, usually tied in a braid that hands down to his shoulders. He parts his bangs in the middle so they frame his face on either side, and in the middle, he leaves a single strand of hair sticking up like an antenna. He has golden eyes, and a metal arm and leg known as automail. He wears a bright red, long-sleeved hooded cloak whose tail comes down to his upper calves, with a Flamel on the back. He also wears a black sleeveless black shirt with a black jacket that has a silver lining along the edge under his cloak, and black leather elevator shoes with thick, red soles, and white gloves to hide his automail. (Cotton)

Alphonse Elric~ A suit of armor that looks dog like. (me)

Roy Mustang~ a sophisticated looking grey wolf with dark eyes, and black hair worn casually unkempt, falling over his eyes. He wears his military uniform. (me)

Alex Louis Armstrong~ A tall, huge, muscular lion with blue eyes and a blonde mane that wears a blue military unifrom and has a single lock of curly blond hair hanging from just above his brow. His eyebrows, too, are bare of hair and he sports a thick, blond handlebar mustache, which hides his mouth.

Solf J. Kimblee~  A pale grey snake with dark eyes. He wears an all-white suit with a matching fedora and purple tie. He ties his long, black hair into a neat ponytail, leaving two long strands loose in the front. (me)

Fanon:
Sasha~ a brown pronghorn with blue-grey eyes. She wears a blue short-sleeved shirt, grey pants, a grey jacket, and black boots with silver steel-toes. She wears a silver phoenix pendant on a black leather cord, and wears a brown leather bracelet on her right wrist that has her Transmutation Circle. (me)

Lara~  a brown lynx with violet eyes. She wears a white tanktop, a brown leather waist jacket, black pants, a brown belt, silver chains hanging from the belt loops at her sides, and brown knee high boots that have a small, flat, 1.5 inch heel, and a buckle around the ankle area. She also wears a silver chain necklace with a pendant that has six sapphire gems forming a circle. On the back, she etched a transmutation circle. (me)

Homunculi
Envy~ a green weasel with purple eyes, hair that looked like palm tree leaves (described as "long, and wispy"), a sleeveless black belly top, black fingerless gloves with red symbols, a black 'skirt' (it seems'), and a black headband with the red symbols, with an Oroboros tattoo on its left thigh. Can transform into anyone and anything. (Cotton)

Lust~ a red fox with a strapless black dress, and sharp, pointed claws, and purple eyes with black hair, and an Oroboros tattoo on her chest. She as elbow length dress gloves with the red symbols as well. She can extend her fingers to great lengths and cut through anything.

Wrath~ a black echidna with a thick black mustache, and a blue tint to his right eye as he is seen to wear an eye patch over his left. Underneath his eye patch is "The Ultimate Eye", or his regular eye with the Ouroboros mark in place of the pupil and cornea. He's is usually seen to wear a blue, full length military issue coat and slacks with black dress shoes. Wrath is almost always seen with at least one sword on him, but has also been known to carry up to five and can wield all of them simultaneously. On occasions, he has been seen without his coat in battle, wearing his military issue slacks with suspenders and boots, along with a short-sleeve black undershirt. Other times, he is seen wearing a black vest with a white dress-shirt, dress pants, and formal shoes. He's fast, strong, and has such swordsmanship, he can use up to five swords at once...his Ultimate Eye also reads your abilities, so he'll know what you'll do before you even know it yourself. (Cotton)

Pride~ a small black cat with a white tipped tail and dark eyes. He looks and dresses like a young gentleman. He wears a white, long sleeved white shirt, with a black buttoned up vest and grey slacks with black dress shoes. His shadows can manipulate, cut through, or devour anything. And when he devours you...the powers are taken from that person, and he absorbs them.

Sloth~ a rather huge, muscular sloth creature with dark eyes, black hair, black pants and overalls with shackles on both wrists and an Oroboros tattoo on his right shoulder blade. He's the fastest Homunculus with incredible Super Sonic Speed, but due to his size, he's unable to control it, so he'll ram straight into things. He has overwhelming strength, easily crushing a human with accidental ease, using his fists and the shackles on his wrists to fight. His hide is also durable, rivaling Greed's shield. However, his regeneration is slower, compared to the others.

Gluttony~ a brown bear with dark eyes, a black, sleeveless body suit, and black bracers/bands/bracelets around the wrists. He fights by rolling into you, leaping, etc, and when he's done...meal time... Get him mad enough, he grows a bit taller, and a giant mouth opens on his stomach, and he basically sucks you in like a vacuum.

Ling Yao/Greed (Part Homunculus)~ A grey wolf with purple eyes, dressed with a black sleeveless Nehru jacket worn closed under a long, black trench coat with black slacks and black shoes. His eyes have been described by others as "squinty" or "shifty" and, indeed, they appear as if closed most of the time, opening only to depict Ling's darker or more serious emotions such as anger, horror, frustration, or avarice, among others. Ling wears his black hair long and tied in a ponytail with white ribbon while his long, spiky bangs hang over his face, often obscuring one of his eyes - usually the right, though this varies depending on the direction he's facing. He rearranges the carbon in his body to form his 'Ultimate Shield,' which makes his skin as hard as diamond. (me)

Other:
Winry Rockbell~ A golden rabbit with long, light blonde hair and blue eyes. She usually wears her hair in a long ponytail tied high in back, while leaving a loose curtain on either side of her face and her bangs falling casually from right to left across her forehead. Winry wears her ears pierced in an avant-garde style, with two identical pairs of hoop earrings on each earlobe and an additional two cuff studs worn vertically on her right ear, above the others. Winry wears a black and white shirt with a large zipper down the front, a beige jacket wrapped around her waist. Additionally, she ties her hair back with a characteristic green  bandanna, wears house slippers and protects her hands with light brown suede craftsman's gloves while working. Her 'casual' is quite partial to light-colored tank tops and short skirts and occasionally wears her hair down.

Riza Hawkeye~ a brown hawk with blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back and brown eyes. Riza wears it fastened up in the back with a clip barrette in a style that resembles a bird tail. Her bangs fall in a hawk's wing pattern from right to left, occasionally partially obscuring her left eye. Each of her ears is pierced with a silver stud and, while in disguise, Riza has been known to don faux eyeglasses. Riza frequently wears a black, short-sleeved turtleneck under her military uniform and often while in casual dress as well. (Cotton)

Olivier Mira Armstrong~ A tanish echidna with piercing, icy blue eyes, long eyelashes, waist-long blond hair that’s noticeably curled at the ends, being otherwise relatively straight, and despite being slender, she has a rather muscular build. She wears a blue military uniform as well, with black boots. She often carries around her family heirloom sword.

Lan Fan~ A black fox with dark eyes that has black hair tied in a bun with her bangs framing her face. She wears a black suit and has a mask. (me)

Fu~ A black fox with dark eyes with spiky grey hair and a grey mustache. He also wears a mask and black suit. (me)

Last edited by Silverwish on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Hai!!
Back to top Go down
https://theserversofchaos.forumotion.com
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:35 pm

(Suuup~!?)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm

(Not much.)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 pm

(Cool...cool...I've been having internet problems...so..XD)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:27 pm

(Well at least we're finally both on!)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:29 pm

(Yeah, but mom said we might not have internet in a few. She was going to check the system to see if we can fix the internet issue. But she said that before and nothing happened, so I think we're good.)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:31 pm

('k. You wanna start here or on the other one?)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:32 pm

(I'd like to start this here...this will be fun! plus, it's a great way to introduce you to the series! Ready?)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:34 pm

(Yep!)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:37 pm

(ok. So...we'll just bring over what happened at the previous RP. Scar just disappeared after beating Envy, and Tori's just fed a wolf a swiss roll XD)

"Whew! Thanks miss! You're a real lifesaver!" The wolf exclaimed.

"...sure..." Tori said, sweatdropping. He just ate it whole like a vacuum...
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Sonic looked at the wolf, confused.

"Who is he?" Pitch asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:43 pm

"I don't know, I just found him collapsed in the middle of the road!" Tori repeated.

"Oh, hello!" The wolf said cheerfully, raising a hand in greeting. "I'm Ling Yao! It's very nice to meet you!"

"Ling...Yao..." Tori repeated quietly in surprise. "Wait, from Xing!?"

"Oh?" Ling asked, looking at her. "So you've heard of me?"

"Oh my god." Tori exclaimed covering her head.
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:45 pm

"Wait, from where?" Sonic asked. "Am I missing something here?"

Tails stared at the wolf, Pitch standing beside him.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:51 pm

(Did you see the reference pics btw?)

Tori pointed in surprise. "This guys exists in my favorite anime!"

Ling looked at her confused, eyes closed. "Huh? Anime?"

"I told you Tails!" Tori exclaimed. "I told you all those games and TV shows are different dimensions in reality!"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:55 pm

(Yep!)

"You thought mister logic would believe you?!" Pitch asked, laughing.

Tails glared at the pink hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 pm

(Pretty cool, don't you think?)

"No, but I was right!" Tori exclaimed.

"I'm...not sure I understand the situation here..." Ling said quietly.

"Neither do we..." Rouge replied.

"Well, maybe you can help me out then." he said, standing up. "Just where is this place?"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:02 pm

(Yeah! I just might have get around to checking that show out!)

"You're in Mobius!" Sonic explained.

"This. Is. So. COOL!!" Pitch said.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:09 pm

(Prepare yourself mentally...)
Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Fullmetal_alchemist_brotherhood_by_angel_of_alchemy_42-d57emou

(I got over a death from two nights ago...but to watch it, I go on Kissanime.com. Make sure it's the Brotherhood series, AND WATCH THE DUBBED version)

"Mobius, huh?" Ling asked.

"Right!?" Tori squealed. "You should wait until you see the show!!!"

Ling looked at the two fangirl-like Mobians. "So...I take it this is a different country?"

"More like a different world." Tori said.

"A different world..."
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:13 pm

"Awesome, isn't it?" Pitch said.

Tails stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

"Not quite..." he suddenly flinched, growling, crouching over, holding a hand to his forehead.

"Wh-What's wrong with him!?" Rouge exclaimed.

"Greed's taking over."

"...uh...what?"

Ling growled more, but chuckled. "I was wondering where he went."
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:19 pm

"Wait, I'm confused," Pitch said. "What do you mean?"

"Tori probably knows," Sonic said.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Suddenly, Ling laughed, but his voice was deeper. When he looked up with a grin, his eyes were open, revealing his violet irises. "So, a new world huh?"

"Meet Greed the Avaricious..." Tori said. "A Homunculi, and like his name implies, he's as greedy as can be."

"The lady knows her stuff." he said. "Yes, the name's Greed. And I want everything the world has to offer." He raised one hand slightly. "Power and money, women and fame," he raised the other. "Glory, status, and..." he clenched his left hand which had his oroboros tattoo. "I crave eternal life."

"Unlike the other Homunculi, Greed does what he wants, when he wants, for his own personal gain." Tori explained further. "So he doesn't work with Father or the other Homunculi...in fact, he hates Envy the most."
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm

"Well Knux certainly ain't gonna be happy with him on his island." Sonic stated.
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 pm

"And why is that?" Greed asked. "If it's about the gem, I already know."

Rouge suddenly took off to warn Knuckles.

He chuckled. "Too bad a warning won't make a difference. Lucky for you, I have more important things to worry about." He turned and began to walk away. "Later."

"Young lord!" a female voice shouted.

"Hm?" Greed stopped and turned. "I told you, it's Greed!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP   Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next