The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP Site

The Servers of Chaos is a roleplaying site, based on a roleplay started by me and my friends on another forum. But we had to move it, so here we are!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Golden Time Lover ~ Sonic/FMA RP
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:15 pm by Silverwish

» The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 am by Silverwish

» COTTON! Reference Pics
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm by Silverwish

» Rulez and that
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm by Silverwish

» Shadow's Memories...
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm by Silverwish

» Original Character Chat!
The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 pm by Silverwish

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverwish

Silverwish

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:29 pm

"I still don't get what just happened." Rouge said.

"COME ON!" Tori shouted, emerging through the bushes, pulling a grey fox in black. "GET UP!"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:39 pm

"Hey, who ya got there, Tori?" Sonic asked
Back to top Go down
https://theserversofchaos.forumotion.com
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:41 pm

"I don't know." she panted. "Please tell me someone has food on them!"
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Pitch shrugged. "Sorry, don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:52 pm

"I have a swiss roll." Rouge said.

"Great!" Tori snatched it and bent down to the wolf. "Here."

The wolf sniffed, but gasped, sat up, and ate it whole.

(gtg)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:55 pm

( Sad Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:44 am

(Hey guys, just a heads up I won't be on from now until Monday; going on a roadtrip to Michigan! :-D :-D :-D :-D )
Back to top Go down
pantherstorm

pantherstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:25 pm

sorry i havent been on guys iv been super busy i ddint have time for either the warrior fourms or here, god i hate tests
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:03 pm

(Don't we all...welcome back!)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:44 pm

(Heere!)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:09 pm

(Guyssss I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I took forever; all my current art projects are overdue. Last time I EVER take free art requests; it's a pain in the @$$! If I'm gonna draw other people's cats I better get paid for it!
Okay, my rant is done; so how are y'all?)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:37 pm

(waiting for you. XD How you doin besides that?)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Pretty great. Wanna RP?))
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

(The answer will always be yes.)
(Btw, here's a list of those characters that are inspired by that anime I love so much. Basically turned them to mobians...)

Scar (Male in the show, making her female here. He has these tattoos along his right arm that he hides, and basically goes through the 'deconstruction phase' of Alchemy, so he only deconstructs things. It can destroy anything it comes into contact with...but I think he has to activate it for it to do that...)
She will be a tan fox with crimson eyes, and an X shaped scar on her face, and hair that looks like a silver-colored crown on top, which sticks up a bit. Scar's right arm is adorned with a thin scar stretching entirely around the limb where the bicep meets the shoulder and, from that mark all the way down to the wrist, is nearly covered with a complex tattoo. The upper portion of her face is disfigured with a large X-shaped scar which stretches across her forehead and down over her eyes into his upper cheekbones. She wears a sleeveless white tunic, wearing a tanish cloak with a hood.

Ling Yao/Greed (...eh...basically two spirits in one body...I'll explain later through RP maybe. His power includes that 'Ultimate Shield' thing I mentioned.)
He will be a grey wolf with purple eyes, dressed with a black sleeveless Nehru jacket worn closed under a long, black trench coat with black slacks and black shoes. His eyes have been described by others as "squinty" or "shifty" and, indeed, they appear as if closed most of the time, opening only to depict Ling's darker or more serious emotions such as anger, horror, frustration, or avarice, among others. Ling wears his black hair long and tied in a ponytail with white ribbon while his long, spiky bangs hang over his face, often obscuring one of his eyes - usually the right, though this varies depending on the direction he's facing.

Edward Elric (basic Transmutation. Can create objects, like a sword from the earth. I know I went over this.)
He will be a yellow dog with golden eyes, golden-blond hair long, usually tied in a braid that hands down to his shoulders. He parts his bangs in the middle so they frame his face on either side, and in the middle, he leaves a single strand of hair sticking up like an antenna. He has golden eyes, and a metal arm and leg known as automail. He wears a bright red, long-sleeved hooded cloak whose tail comes down to his upper calves, with a Flamel on the back. He also wears a black sleeveless black shirt with a black jacket that has a silver lining along the edge under his cloak, and black leather elevator shoes with thick, red soles, and white gloves to hide his automail.

Alphonse Elric (same as Ed, his older brother. His soul's bound to a suit of armor...)
He's a suit of armor...XD Dog...

Winry Rockbell (Ed's automail mechanic. An automail's basically a prosthetic...but more than that. I'll explain later.)
She will be a golden bunny with long, light blonde hair and blue eyes. She usually wears her hair in a long ponytail tied high in back, while leaving a loose curtain on either side of her face and her bangs falling casually from right to left across her forehead. Winry wears her ears pierced in an avant-garde style, with two identical pairs of hoop earrings on each earlobe and an additional two cuff studs worn vertically on her right ear, above the others. Winry wears a black and white shirt with a large zipper down the front, a beige jacket wrapped around her waist. Additionally, she ties her hair back with a characteristic green  bandanna, wears house slippers and protects her hands with light brown suede craftsman's gloves while working. Her 'casual' is quite partial to light-colored tank tops and short skirts and occasionally wears her hair down.

Roy Mustang (Flame Alchemist. With a snap of his fingers, BOOM! I'll find footage later...ROY'S SO AWESOME!!!)
He'll be a sophisticated looking grey wolf with dark eyes, and black hair worn casually unkempt, falling over his eyes. He wears his military uniform.

Riza Hawkeye (sharp shooter. Give her a pistol...bambambambam rapid fire action, and bam. Like an entire squad taken out under 5 seconds. EXCELLENT SNIPER too. I might be exaggerating... but quoting Envy here... "She's got the eyes of a hawk!")
If we have Roy, gotta have Riza. She'll be a brown hawk with blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back and brown eyes. Riza wears it fastened up in the back with a clip barrette in a style that resembles a bird tail. Her bangs fall in a hawk's wing pattern from right to left, occasionally partially obscuring her left eye. Each of her ears is pierced with a silver stud and, while in disguise, Riza has been known to don faux eyeglasses. Riza frequently wears a black, short-sleeved turtleneck under her military uniform and often while in casual dress as well.

Now the Homunculi are those 'immortals' I mentioned? (still going by show) Each are labeled by a red Oroboros tattoo.

Envy (Transforms into anything, anyone, everything, and everyone. He has three forms; his preferred human form, (but bellies the weight of one of his true forms, a beast) and two true forms; a huge strong beast the size of a building, and a small, lizard-like, 'pathetic' form which can control someone as a host. One episode in this form, he bit this guy's neck like a leech and demonstrated he had all control of the poor man's limbs and could easily kill him too...Tattoo's located on his left thigh.)
It... (we don't know his gender...) will be a green weasel with purple eyes, hair that looked like palm tree leaves (described as "long, and wispy"), a sleeveless black belly top, black fingerless gloves with red symbols, a black 'skirt' (it seems'), and a black headband with the red symbols.

Lust (Despite the name, she's not lustful...but functions rather as an object of lust for others to get information she needs. She's a manipulator, infiltrator, and puppet-master. She extends her fingernails to slice/cut through anything and everything. Tattoo on chest)
Obviously will be a red fox with a strapless black dress, and sharp, pointed claws, and purple eyes with black hair. She as elbow length dress gloves with the red symbols as well.

Wrath (Basically an all-seeing eye. He knows what you'll do before you know it. He's so fast too, and has such swordsmanship, he can use up to five swords at once...no joke...and there's no tattoo...the oroboros is in his left eye, which is covered by an eyepatch...)
He will be a black echidna with a thick black mustache, and a blue tint to his right eye as he is seen to wear an eye patch over his left. Underneath his eye patch is "The Ultimate Eye", or his regular eye with the Ouroboros mark in place of the pupil and cornea. He's is usually seen to wear a blue, full length military issue coat and slacks with black dress shoes. Wrath is almost always seen with at least one sword on him, but has also been known to carry up to five and can wield all of them simultaneously. On occasions, he has been seen without his coat in battle, wearing his military issue slacks with suspenders and boots, along with a short-sleeve black undershirt. Other times, he is seen wearing a black vest with a white dress-shirt, dress pants, and formal shoes.

Pride (Basically a little mini slenderman...a small, innocent looking kid, whose shadows can manipulate, cut through, or devour anything. And when he devours you...the powers are taken from that person, and he absorbs them...idk who's scarier, Wrath or Pride...odd thing is...he can't use his shadows if you're in darkness. If there's a source of light however...*nervously laughs* GET THE HECK OUT! And while these shadows can't be hurt or destroyed, it can be deflected by sufficiently hard objects; Carbon-hardened objects appear particularly resistant...and I swear he's stalking me...living in this house... And he doesn't have an oroboros tattoo...)
He will be a small black cat with a white tipped tail and dark eyes. He looks and dresses like a young gentleman. He wears a white, long sleeved white shirt, with a black buttoned up vest and grey slacks with black dress shoes.

Sloth (He's the fastest Homunculus, moving at incredible (Super Sonic) speed, but is unable to control it. He also has overwhelming strength, easily crushing a human with accidental ease, using his fists and the shackles on his wrists to fight. His hide is also durable, rivaling Greed's shield. However, his regenerations is slower, compared to the others...it's unknown why though...he's also slow moving, sluggish, dim-witted, and has a dull outlook on life, commenting things take too much effort or is a pain. Tattoo on right shoulder blade.)
He will be...actually...idk...due to his original character...idk what mobian to make him...I'll think...

Gluttony (...he'll eat you. I'm not kidding. He fights by rolling into you, leaping, etc, and when he's done...meal time... Get him mad enough, he grows a bit taller, and a giant mouth opens on his stomach, and he basically sucks you in like a vacuum. However, he's not very bright...he's like a small child, throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants, and always asking Lust, "Can I eat him? Can I eat her? Can I eat them?" in combat, he'll probably say things like "Why won't you sit still so I can eat you? No fair, I can't see you! You're too fast! Sit still!" What's scary is he can track you down by scent! However, it's easy to trick him. One episode, two people fought him at the same time once in pitch black darkness. They could fight since they could sense chi. He could smell them both, but since they came from different angles, he could only keep track of one. This became overwhelming, and led to a humiliating defeat...or...several rows of defeats...tattoo located on tongue.)
He will be a brown bear with dark eyes, a black, sleeveless body suit, and black bracers/bands/bracelets around the wrists.

Finally, my two ocs. Changed their names.

Sasha (Alchemist like Ed)
She will be a brown pronghorn with blue-grey eyes. She wears a blue short-sleeved shirt, grey pants, a grey jacket, and black boots with silver steel-toes. She wears a silver phoenix pendant on a black leather cord, and wears a brown leather bracelet on her right wrist that has her Transmutation Circle.

Lara (Alchemist, Alkahestry, martial artist. "I'm full of surprises." While she is an alchemist, she prefers using swords or hand-to-hand combat, as well as any tricks she picked up from other locations.)
She'll be a brown lynx with violet eyes. She wears a white tanktop, a brown leather waist jacket, black pants, a brown belt, silver chains hanging from the belt loops at her sides, and brown knee high boots that have a small, flat, 1.5 inch heel, and a buckle around the ankle area. She also wears a silver chain necklace with a pendant that has six sapphire gems forming a circle. On the back, she etched a transmutation circle.

(...I might change Tori's name...)

(Fun facts, the red symbols are called red nodes? Also, the homunculi's clothes are said to be attached to the body...interesting....Pride, Wrath, and Greed being the exception.)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Cool!!))
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 pm

(So are we good on everything? Anything I should change? Anything I need to clear up?)

(I'll have info on the automail later...do you need reference pics so you know who they resemble?)

(Oh, one thing I should mention...Greed's a womanizer...same with Roy...)

(Roy's pretty tame and respectful...mostly... "...and on that day...all female officers will be required to wear...TINY MINI SKIRTS!"From his profile... "it's said he spends much of his time cavorting about town with various women and wooing several of the servicewomen with his abundant charm, good looks and charisma." From what I've seen, Roy just simply woos by sweet talk.)

(Greed on the other hand...I can see him being a bit more...more of a player I'll say, so there might be interactions with Lara. (Long story short. Fan fiction. She was falling for Ling Yao, then Greed came and kinda complicated things. So...triangles. She's starting to fall for him too...and both, Greed and Ling, like her...XD But in this RP...I think it'd be better if she didn't know about the whole Greed thing til later.) I'd only assume; I'm almost done with Brotherhood which is canon, and he hasn't done anything, but does state he wants everything in the world. Power, money, women...you know...fame, status, glory...etc. However, there's another series, which is uncanon, that I've yet to see...)

(As his name implies, he is a very avaricious character, who likes living in luxury, surrounded by powerful minions and beautiful women. He also has a habit of flipping people off in the manga...)

(So yeah...just a warning...lol. But we have Scourge...so...XD...he curses, and is a womanizer too...)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Ok, so I think we're good here. Reference pics would be good yes.))
Buuuut one thing; maybe we should create ANOTHER roleplay for all this? I mean, for this one, I'd kinda like to keep a consistent storyline and such. We don't have to, but I think it'd be better. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea, I'm just saying another thread might be better than tying it into THIS particular story.))
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:43 pm

(Ok~!)
(Oooh, ok! I can make it!)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:33 pm

(Sooo, where do we go from here with this RP?)
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:38 pm

(Your pick)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:00 pm

(I honestly don't know where to go from here. . . )
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:31 pm

(Then let's change it)
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:44 pm

I'm SO sorry I haven't been able to get on! But okay, just let me think for a second. . . ))
Back to top Go down
CottonWood11
Admin
CottonWood11

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 pm

(I got it! Let's go from here:
CottonWood11 wrote:
"Oh," Pitch said, facepalming. "Probably shoulda known that."

"I'm gonna go find Sonic and/or Tori," Tails said.

"I'll come with you," said Pitch.

I'll get started:)

Sonic, not to far off, was staring in shock at the Tornado. Or, what used to be the Tornado, anyway. It had been. . . well, destroyed. Damn Nocturnus, he thought. "Tails? Tori? Anyone?! You better come look at this!"
Back to top Go down
Silverwish

Silverwish

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Tori heard Sonic's shout and made her way over immediately. "What's up!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP   The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Servers of Chaos - A Sonic RP
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next